Part 2 – Advanced Healing Arts
- Full day of homeopathic miasmatic pictures and homeopathic constitutional types – as taught to me by Dr Ramakrishnan.
– Next date tbc
- How to clear energy (be it in a house, on land or even people’s auras). You will learn techniques for disturbance in energy fields and how to release them.
– Dealing with possessive energy/clearing space and people of unwanted psychic clutter
– The Wheel of Life and all the associated festivals.
– How to build a Mandala for creating healing space.
– Other sorts of magic
- Date tbc
- Series of 8 sessions with David England, psychotherapist, Shaman and Storyteller. An incredible genius.
Shamanic soul retrieval is one of the most powerful ways to heal trauma. David is a great Elder and has been a practising psychotherapist using shamanic technique for many years. He is a professional story teller and has published several books. He is a genius and Helen highly recommends 3 days of his wisdom.
Shamanic Thought and Practice and its Application
This 8 session programme is an opportunity for reflection on shamanic thought and practice and how you might employ the ancient wisdom of shamanism to enhance your own professional practice.
The programme is designed to be interactive and experiential in its presentation of shamanic thought and practice. There will be plenty of time to discuss your relationship with the material presented and to reflect on how you and your practice, and that of other participants, might benefit from it.
An essential element of the programme is shamanic ceremony. Each session of the programme is framed by our participation in shamanic ceremony.
Shamanic thought is based on the many aspects of the ‘Medicine Wheel’, the wheel of health and wholeness. Applications of the Medicine Wheel to be presented and worked with include:
1. A map of the differing elements of the human personality—body, feelings, mind, spirit, and life force — and the differing ways these elements make optimum use of energy when in balance. Hence, the map forms the basis for therapeutic work when a client’s use of energy is out of balance.
2. A map of the human life cycle through its various stages. Hence, the map forms the basis for therapeutic work when clients are facing existential or spiritual crises at different stages of life.
3. A map of the spiritual spiral of life, the process of change at each stage, and the therapeutic context of change.
Shamanic practice is based first on the ‘shamanic journey ceremony’, whereby a person journeys into their inner world of imagination in a kind of trance, a relaxed state of awareness. The journey is of a prearranged length of time and commences with a clear intention of seeking insight into some aspect of their past history, present experience or behaviour, or some current issue, or of the meaning and purpose of their life, in order to bring about change. The programme includes the opportunity for all participants to make one or more shamanic journeys.
The programme includes the ceremony of ‘soul retrieval’. In shamanism, when a person suffers loss of vitality, through illness or emotional distress, this is called ‘soul loss’. A soul retrieval is a shamanic journey with the intention of retrieving and restoring this lost soul energy.
Sessions run from 6:30pm to 9:30pm at the Healing Centre, St John’s Convent, Kiln Green near Maidenhead. Subscribers must pay for a minimum of 5 sessions and dates are as follows:
1 – Thursday 5 July 2018
2 – Thursday 6 September 2018
3 – Thursday 4 October 2018
4 – Thursday 8 November 2018
5 – Thursday 6 December 2018
6 – Thursday 10 January 2019
7 – Thursday 7 February 2019
8 – Thursday 7 March 2019
- Cost is £40 per session (minimum of 5 sessions)
– £200 deposit is required to reserve your place
– The course is limited to 20 people.
Listening with your hands
- 6 days of learning to listen with your heart and hands to the body. The time involves learning to listen to the cranial rhythm, the diaphragms in the body, cranial bone movement, the coccyx, the sacrum, the occiput, and spinal alignment, fascial release, connecting to organs and releasing them. Combining feeling and using specific homeopathic remedies.
We will assess the structure of the physical body and how to feel imbalance in every tissue – how to release and how to sense many levels of imbalance. You will learn truly how to listen to people on many levels and how to use the information. How to feel and release trauma.
- Dates tbc
- The course fee is £600 per person (you must commit to all 6 parts)
– Payment in full or 3 instalments of £200
– Deposit required on booking – £200
– Course is limited to 18 people
- David Hughes is available to run 4 day courses in Transcendental meditation.
– It requires 4 consecutive days for 90 minutes per day.
– If you are interested please ask me and we will fix some dates.
– The cost is variable depending on your income but is in the region of £400.
Introduction to the KABBALAH
- Introduction to the KABBALAH is a way of helping people to realise where they are stuck/why they are unwell. We will also look at how the tarot cards relate and how we can use tarot cards as an insight into ill health, and we ‘live’ the tree of life so we really deeply understand the teachings.
– Monday 15 October 2018
Developing Intuitions, Meditative Provings and Working with Crystals
- learning how to conduct these as well as doing a crystal, a plant and a remedy.
– Monday 10 December 2018
- Also starting in 2019, I will be doing a monthly day on the new remedies associated best with each Chakra
- Monday 21 January 2019 – Base Chakra
– Monday 25 February 2019 – Sacral Chakra
– Monday 11 March 2019 – Solar Plexus Chakra
– Monday 1 April 2019 – Heart and Thymus Chakra
– Monday 3 June 2019 – Throat Chakra
– Monday 24 June 2019 – Brow Chakra
– Monday 8 July 2019 – Crown Chakra
I have lots of other ideas and contacts of very interesting speakers.
Please let me know if you are interested in:
a) More homeopathic teachings
b) Ayurvedic medicine
c) More Chinese teachings with an acupuncturist/psychotherapist
The venue for the course is The Healing Space, St John’s Convent, Linden Hill Lane, Kiln Green, RG10 9XP which is on A4 nr Maidenhead, junction 8/9 M4. It is about 30 minute drive from West London .
If you are interested or have any questions please contact Helen Johnson on email@example.com