PART 1 – Alchemic Healing Arts Academy (AHAA) with
Next course will start in 2021
– to develop practitioners* to have an integrated approach to treatment.
– to develop practitioners* to be truly confident and comfortable to trust themselves both in knowledge and their intuition.
We will combine learning through the intellect and listening with our hearts, hands, eyes, ears and extra senses to enable us to truly understand our patients and the cause of their illness and imbalance. The course seeks to deeply encourage you to develop your intuition and trust it. We embrace all aspects of health – physical/emotional/spiritual. …we also have LIVE CASES!!!
To register, please complete the form here.
In the course we go through each system of the body with an integrated approach, looking at:
Food as medicine, helpful dietary advice tailored to individual conditions/people, nutritional deficiency, intolerances and allergies.
Lifestyle, simple herbal medicines, breathing, posture, exercises, psychological aspect of disease. Linking disease to the mental emotional state.
Blending classical remedies and new remedies, Dr Ramakrishnan’s tips, also using flower and gem essences.
We will be learning to listen through touch not only to detect structural imbalance but organ weakness, energetic blockages, emotions, traumas etc.
How to detect the traumas and heal them.
6. Medical approach,
Commonly used drugs, medical tests, anatomy, physiology and differential diagnosis, medical terminology.
Looking at illness from the esoteric aspect by understanding the Chakras, Kabbalah and the endocrine system. Learning methods of meditation/healing.
The next course dates are tbc:
1. Introduction and overview of Osteopathic, Naturopathic, Cranial, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kaballah, Herbal Medicine
2. Homeopathic Essentials Constitutional and miasmatic remedies
3. Skin, Adrenals, Base Chakra
4. Muscular skeletal system, spine, limbs and joints
5. Introductory day on listening with your hands and simple cranial techniques
6. Generative organs in men and women, menopause, puberty and hormonal issues – Sacral Chakra
7. Kidney, bladder and urinary tract
9. Liver, gall bladder – Solar Plexus Chakra
10. Spleen, pancreas, stomach, diabetes and diets
11. Heart and cardio vascular system – Heart Chakra
12. Lungs and respiration
13. Thymus and autoimmune diseases
14. ENT, thyroid – Throat Chakra
15. Pituitary – Brow Chakra
16. Eyes, brain, head, balance
17. Hypothalamus, pineal gland – Crown Chakra
18. Neurological diseases, treating the elderly
19. Pregnancy and childbirth, childhood diseases
20. Supporting cancer patients
21. Learning difficulties, Autism, Aspergers
Full 21 sessions
£1890 (£90 per day)
Monthly direct debit or 2 instalments of £900. If you commit to the whole course, you can always make up missed dates over the following two years.
People do not need to commit to the whole course and are welcome to attend on an ad-hoc basis. The cost per day is £105. If you miss any, you are able to fill the gaps in the following course
Enthusiasm to learn & a desire to help others from your heart.
The venue for the course is The Healing Space, St John’s Convent, Linden Hill Lane, Kiln Green, RG10 9XP which is on A4 nr Maidenhead, junction 8/9 M4. It is about 30 minute drive from West London .
If you are interested or have any questions please contact Helen Johnson on email@example.com