Halla Al-Atrakchi (BSc Homeopathy)
The H Clinic
Cathy specialises in treating hormonal imbalances and depression, often caused by long-term use of endocrine disruptors such as steroids, oral contraceptives and HRT.
She supports her patients wishing to reduce their reliance on pharmaceutical medication by detoxing many substances that can affect health, including:
· Hormonal treatment e.g. The Pill, Lupron, Implants & IVF
· Labour medications e.g. Syntocinon, Pethidine, Prostaglandin
· HPV (Cevarix/Gardasil) vaccine
· MMR, child immunisations and travel vaccinations
· Antibiotics, steroids, anaesthetics, opioids
· Heavy metals
She complements homeopathy with nutritional and naturopathic therapeutics ensuring a truly integrated approach.
Cathy practices from clinics in London, Windsor and Cheshire. Please see website for details.
Cathy studied at the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine and qualified as a Homeopath from the Centre of Homeopathic Education in 2013. She is fully a fully insured and registered member of the Society of Homeopaths.