PART 1 – Alchemic Healing Arts Academy (AHAA) with
Next course will start in 2022
– to develop practitioners* to have an integrated approach to treatment.
– to develop practitioners* to be truly confident and comfortable to trust themselves both in knowledge and their intuition.
We will combine learning through the intellect and listening with our hearts, hands, eyes, ears and extra senses to enable us to truly understand our patients and the cause of their illness and imbalance. The course seeks to deeply encourage you to develop your intuition and trust it. We embrace all aspects of health – physical/emotional/spiritual. …we also have LIVE CASES!!!
To register, please complete the form here.
In the course we go through each system of the body with an integrated approach, looking at:
Food as medicine, helpful dietary advice tailored to individual conditions/people, nutritional deficiency, intolerances and allergies.
Lifestyle, simple herbal medicines, breathing, posture, exercises, psychological aspect of disease. Linking disease to the mental emotional state.
Blending classical remedies and new remedies, Dr Ramakrishnan’s tips, also using flower and gem essences.
4. The principles of osteopathy and cranial osteopathy
We will be learning to listen through touch not only to detect structural imbalance but organ weakness, energetic blockages, emotions, traumas etc.
How to detect the traumas and heal them.
6. Medical approach,
Commonly used drugs, medical tests, anatomy, physiology and differential diagnosis, medical terminology.
Looking at illness from the esoteric aspect by understanding the Chakras, Kabbalah and the endocrine system. Learning methods of meditation/healing.
The next course dates are
Each day is from 10am till 4pm . Bring your own lunch but tea/coffee are provided.
Session 1 – May 25th 2022
1. Introduction and overview of Osteopathic, Naturopathic, Cranial, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kaballah, Herbal Medicine
Session 2 -June 22nd 2022
2. Homeopathic Essentials Constitutional and miasmatic remedies
Session 3-September 14th 2022
3. Skin, Adrenals, Base Chakra
Session 4- October 19th 2022
4. Muscular skeletal system, spine, limbs and joints
Session 5- November 9th 2022
5. Introductory day on listening with your hands and simple cranial techniques
Session 6 – November 30th 2022
6. Generative organs in men and women, menopause, puberty and hormonal issues – Sacral Chakra
Session 7 – January 25th 2023
7. Kidney, bladder and urinary tract
Session 8 – March 1st 2023
Session 9- March 29th 2023
9. Liver, gall bladder – Solar Plexus Chakra
Session 10- April 26th 2023
10. Spleen, pancreas, stomach, diabetes and diets
Session 11 – May 17th 2023
11. Heart and cardio vascular system – Heart Chakra
Session 12- June 7th 2023
12. Lungs and respiration
Session 13 – July 5th 2023
13. Thymus and autoimmune diseases
Session 14- September 20th 2023
14. ENT, thyroid – Throat Chakra
Session 15 – October 11th 2023
15. Pituitary – Brow Chakra
Session 16 – November 8th 2023
16. Eyes, brain, head, balance
Session 17- December 6th 2023
17. Hypothalamus, pineal gland – Crown Chakra
Session 18 – January 24th 2024
18. Neurological diseases, treating the elderly
Session 19- March 6th 2024
19. Pregnancy and childbirth, childhood diseases
Session 20 – March 27th 2024
20. Supporting cancer patients
Session 21- April 24th 2024
21. Learning difficulties, Autism, Aspergers
Full 21 sessions
£1890 (£90 per day)
Monthly direct debit or 2 instalments of £900. If you commit to the whole course, you can always make up missed dates over the following two years.
People do not need to commit to the whole course and are welcome to attend on an ad-hoc basis. The cost per day is £105. If you miss any, you are able to fill the gaps in the following course
If you are qualified at the River School and would like to attend any days as refreshers £25 per day and if you are studying at the River School you are welcome to come to any of the AHAA days free of charge
*Pre-requisites: Enthusiasm to learn & a desire to help others from your heart.
The venue for the course is Pearson Hall, Pearson Lane, Sonning, Berkshire. RG46UL
If you are interested or have any questions please contact Helen Johnson on email@example.com